Careers at Grenadier Homes
Grenadier Homes is committed to home building excellence and to providing a superior customer experience. We are the Dallas home builders dedicated to quality and excellence in our homes, and we recruit for quality and excellence for our team.
Departments in green have active job listings. Click on the department to view them.
AdministrativeThere are no job listings for this department.
ArchitectureThere are no job listings for this department.
Bidding & PurchasingThere are no job listings for this department.
ConstructionThere are no job listings for this department.
Customer ExperienceThere are no job listings for this department.
DesignThere are no job listings for this department.
Finance & AccountingThere are no job listings for this department.
Human ResourcesThere are no job listings for this department.
A Sales Assistant’s main role is to assist the New Home Sales Counselor in managing the community and it’s processes as well as greeting clients and managing inventory levels. This is an entry level position into a growing company in DFW.
The following are detailed descriptions of the job tasks involved with this position:
- Greet, assist and establish rapport with prospective clients
- Answer all questions of clients when the New Home Sales Counselor is off or otherwise occupied
- Capture prospective client information
- Memorize and recite property information to assist clients
- Maintain and order supplies required for the Sales office
- Assist in the maintenance of the client database
- Maintain accurate marketing materials
- Sales, traffic and prospect reporting
- Coordinate office clean up with the appropriate company
- Communicate inventory changes regularly
- Regular website inspection for pricing and detail discrepancies
- Consistent updates to MLS system
- Updating appropriate home signage (Sold, Available, Etc.)
- Pricing updates based on upgrades provided by Design team
- Assist with completing contracts and paperwork in a timely manner
- Schedule and follow up on all appointments
- Maintain files and contracts
- Expense reporting
- Homeowner updates based on regular construction meetings
Sales Assistants are required to work all weekends. You must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time, to show homes to clients. Skill requirements include excellent organization, communication, customer service, and office management. A background in customer service or any sales is preferred.
Performance Review Period:
Every 6 months
The Sales Assistant will report daily to the New Home Sales Counselor on site, who will manage the daily tasks. The Sales Manager will be the secondary manager to the Sales Assistant, to manage requests, growth and training.